Relationship Executive Apprentice
Newcross Healthcare Solutions Ltd
Duties will include:
- Receive bookings by telephone, email or extranet, accurately recording requirements and generating shift bookings (hours) on the internal database
- Support the team in building and maintaining strong client relationships through regular quality engagement, resulting in improved results in client satisfaction surveys
- Proactively seeking new business opportunities and promoting the benefits of Newcross
- Support the initiation candidate care when recruiting
- Ensure all care staff are booking into available shifts
- Support the team to recruit new healthcare and nursing staff; from initial online application to their first shift
In your first year, you will gain your Level 2 Certificate in Resourcing. In your second year, you will gain your Level 3 Diploma in Recruitment.
- Good IT skills
- Good standard of education
- Willingness to learn
- Keen attention to detail
- Able to work as a team
- High level customer service skills
- Can be motivated by targets and quality
- Naturally friendly
No previous qualifications required, just GCSE passes.
PARAGON SKILLS have the ENERGY & EXPERIENCE to give you the EDGE in kick starting your career. Our Learning and Development Coaches will deliver outstanding teaching and learning to help ENERGISE you to complete your apprenticeship training and leave you confident to EXECUTE tasks to the highest standard.
Paragon will provide the training for this apprenticeship within your company';s site therefore there is no need for you to attend an outside training facility at any time.
On completion of this apprenticeship you will receive:
- Diploma Level 2 in Resourcing
- Functional Skills in maths, English & ICT Employment (if required)
- Rights & Responsibilities
- Personal Learning & Thinking Skills
- Excellent understanding of the need for high quality customer service
Sign up for apprenticeship alerts - its free
People who applied for this apprenticeship also applied for:
This page contains public sector information licensed under the Open Government Licence v3.0. The information provider is the Education and Skills Funding Agency.