What will the apprentice be doing?
Are you seeking an exciting new career? Are you ambitious, hard-working and motivated to succeed? Do you want an apprenticeship as a trainee recruitment resourcer that will challenge you and reward you for your hard work?
We require 2 motivated and driven apprentices who are serious about starting a career in recruitment. This is a a well established recruiter that specialises in transport/driving staff. Your role will be varied.
Duties will include:
- Answering telephones
- Assisting clients/candidates with enquiries
- Screening candidates
- Conducting driver background / compliance checks
- Booking out drivers
- Confirming bookings with clients
- Assisting with the on call phone
- Plus much more
In return you will receive:
- Rapid career progression - opportunity to fast track your career to Senior Consultant within 18 months
- Ambitious environment & great culture If you are looking for a challenging yet rewarding role as a trainee recruitment consultant, then please apply today.
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Teaching and learning the skills, knowledge and behaviours to be a competent Resourcer within a Recruitment sector
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Long term career opportunity with ongoing career development and training provided. Rapid career progression - opportunity to fast track your career to Senior Consultant within 18 months. Ambitious and professional business environment and great culture.
Reality CheckHave you considered the suitability of the hours/pay/location before applying?
Skills RequiredAdministrative skills, Attention to detail, Communication skills, Customer care skills, Initiative, IT skills, Logical, Organisation skills, Patience
Qualifications RequiredGCSE or equivalent English (Grade 4 / C) Essential
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade 4 / C) Essential