What will the apprentice be doing?
The role is varied and duties will include:
- Answering Telephones
- Assisting with telephone enquiries
- Making outbound calls to candidates / clients
- Preparing candidates CV's / Profiles for clients
- Candidate Availability Checks
- Candidate Compliance and Background checks
- Updating Database
- Sending Emails/Letters
- Booking in candidates for assignments
- Quality Checks
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Recruitment Resourcer Level 2 Apprenticeship Standard
- Teaching and learning the skills, knowledge and behaviours to be a competent Resourcer within a Recruitment sector
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
- The company is looking to develop their apprentice further after successfully completing this apprenticeship. Future career progression and training opportunities will be available
Reality CheckHave you considered the suitability of the location, pay and hours prior to applying for this apprenticeship?
Skills RequiredAdministrative skills, Attention to detail, Communication skills, Customer care skills, Initiative, IT skills, Organisation skills
Qualifications RequiredGCSE or equivalent English (Grade C / 4 or above) Essential
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade C / 4 or above) Essential