What will the apprentice be doing?
You will take responsibility for:
- Assisting senior staff & management in recruiting for a range of vacancies
- Updating of records on our systems, whilst using industry leading technology to help resource/recruit staff into key positions for globally recognised brands
- Understanding the industry whilst undergoing an NVQ Level 2/3 · Assist in establishing the company brand within your sector
- Working autonomously and helping to create a fantastic working environment
- Creating an all-round positive experience for customers and candidates
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
By the end of the apprenticeship, you will obtain a BTEC and NVQ certificate in recruitment resourcer.
The training will be delivered in the work place once a month.
Teaching and learning the skills, knowledge and behaviours to be a competent Resourcer within a Recruitment sector
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?On offer is the chance to join a forward-thinking recruitment business where you can help shape the culture and brand. You will have a genuine opportunity to progress from Apprentice Resourcer to Consultant within 9-12 months allowing you to earn £18,000-£22,000 (£30,000 OTE First year).
Reality CheckHave you considered the location / hours / pay for suitability before applying?
Skills RequiredAdministrative skills, Communication skills, Initiative, Non judgemental, Organisation skills, Problem solving skills, Team working
Qualifications RequiredGCSE or equivalent English (Grade 4 / C) Essential
GCSE or equivalent Math (Grade 4 / C) Essential