As a Resourcer, you will benefit from access to excellent training programmes, designed to equip you with the skills and knowledge for your career as an outstanding Resourcer and Construction Recruiter.
A Resourcer role involves:
- Building and managing candidate relationships, needs and expectations
- Conducting candidate calls daily
- Sourcing and selecting correct candidates for each individual role
- Adhering to company values
- Conducting candidate searches and posting job adverts
We are looking for a high energy, self-motivated and ambitious individual, looking to progress in an environment where there is a clear career structure, and the opportunity to rapidly grow and build a desk with the backing of a brand that has been established with clients for over 35 years.
What will you get in return for your hard work?
- Competitive basic
- Bonus scheme
- Additional day's holiday for your birthday
- Team building days and incentives
- Contributory pension scheme
- In-house mentorship from Senior Consultant
- Communication skills
- Organisational skills
- GCSE's grade 4 (C) or above in English and maths is preferred
- Paragon Skills is a leading national Apprenticeship training provider supporting over 4,000 learners through their training, and 1,500 organisations to consistently deliver high quality Apprenticeships across their businesses. Paragon Skills achieves some of the highest success and achievement rates in the industry. Its extensive experience across multiple specialisms has contributed to an overall achievement rate of 71.4% (2018/19) exceeding the national average of 65.6%, and an Ofsted Grade 2 Good rating.
- On completion of this 12 month apprenticeship you will have achieved: Level 2 Recruitment Resourcer