Recruitment Resourcer Apprentice
R.E.C GROUP LTD
WHITEHAT GROUP LIMITED
- Advertising jobs across a range of job boards
- Candidate sourcing through a range of channels, including working on and operating the candidate referral scheme
- Preparing applications and CVs for client consideration
- Liaising with external stakeholders to request and reference candidates
- Assessing candidates and coordinating interviews with external clients
- Client lead generation
- Maintaining and updating the CRM (Customer Relationship Management) Database
- General Administration
After your Business Administration apprenticeship progress into HR, Recruitment, Sales, Marketing & PR, Real Estate, Personal Assistant, Office Management, Business Management. Most of the above can be completed in a higher-level qualification.
- Good organisational skills
- Time management
- Good communication skills
- Ability to negotiate
- Team Player
- Five GCSE grades C - A* (4-9) or equivalent, including English and maths
- Standard Level 3 Business Administration (BA3) apprenticeship.
- Being a WhiteHat apprentice means access to awesome social events, sports teams, insight/career days with other apprentices to grow your network, as well as your own personal Coach who will guide you through the qualification to help you achieve your full potential.
- As part of your WhiteHat Apprenticeship, you will have access to our Future Leaders Foundation modules to develop 6 key competencies, underpinned by well-being, self-awareness, motivation, conscientiousness, effectiveness and grit.
Sign up for apprenticeship alerts - its free
People who applied for this apprenticeship also applied for:
This page contains public sector information licensed under the Open Government Licence v3.0. The information provider is the Education and Skills Funding Agency.