Your roles and responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- To assist with recruitment and retention of care staff and general administration in the office
- Search various search boards for potential staff, shortlist and arrange interviews and follow the Company’s recruitment policy
- Help with employment and arrange relevant trainings
- Advertise vacancies by drafting and placing adverts in a wide range of media, for example, Social media, website, etc.
- Receive and review applications, manage interviews and tests and create a shortlist of candidates
- Inform candidates about the results of their interviews
- Assist in the creation of weekly rotas
- Work towards and exceed targets
- Review recruitment policies to ensure effectiveness of selection techniques and recruitment programmes
- Upon successful completion of this programme you will be eligible for higher level Apprenticeship Opportunities
- You need to be able to pay attention to details and have good IT skills
- We are looking to employ an individual who is motivated and has strong work ethics
- English and maths GCSE (or equivalent) at grade 4 (C) or above.
Paragon Skills is a leading national Apprenticeship training provider supporting over 4,000 learners through their training, and 1,500 organisations to consistently deliver high quality Apprenticeships across their businesses. Paragon Skills achieves some of the highest success and achievement rates in the industry. Its extensive experience across multiple specialisms has contributed to an overall achievement rate of 71.4% (2018/19) exceeding the national average of 65.6%, and an Ofsted Grade 2 Good rating.
On completion of this 12-month apprenticeship you will have achieved:
- Level 3 Recruitment Consultant