What will the apprentice be doing?
- Industry leading training which will help you to support others to secure jobs and careers
- Dedicated support from your manager and Apprenticeshp Business Partner
- Working alongside experienced consultants who will act as your guides and mentors
- Finding candidates to fill roles for our clients
- Improving lives through work
- Enjoying an excellent starting salary and company benefits
- Acheive a nationally recognised Level 3 qualification in recruitment practice
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- You will be working towards an Advanced Level 3 Apprenticeship as a Recruitment Consultant
- Your training will be a mix of online, virtually on Teams and at our dedicated Reed Business School in the Cotswolds
- Training will take place during working time hours
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
- As you progress through your apprenticeship training you will become more successful in your role which will enable you to grow in knowledge and confidence and increase your billing and bonus.
- As your billing performance improves you will move through our career development ladder with promotion and salary increases
Reality CheckNo recruitment experience required but good communication skills required, confident on the telephone
Skills RequiredCommunication skills, Organisation skills, Customer care skills, Administrative skills, Team working
Qualifications RequiredGCSE or equivalent English (Grade 4/C) Essential
GCSE or equivalent Mathematics (Grade 4/C) Essential