Your daily duties will include but not be limited to:
- Screening prospective job applicants to evaluate their skills and qualifications
- Entering job applicants’ CVs and contact details into the company database for future reference
- Ensuring that potential job candidates are an excellent match for the client company
- Producing and posting job adverts that attract appropriate candidates
- Cold calling companies to promote recruitment services
- Meeting with new clients to develop and expand business opportunities
- Headhunting specific candidates for high-end job roles, such as senior management positions
- Achieving recruitment quotas and business development targets each month
- Cold calling businesses and winning contracts
- Meeting with businesses and building relationships with management and CEOs
- Posting vacancies on job boards
- Contacting potential candidates
- Sending links for online interviews, screening interviews
- Communicating with staff members
Working days are Monday to Friday.
- We provide staff discounts
- Onsite Parking
- Unlimited tea and coffee
- Free lunch once a week
Progression to Recruitment Manager position.
- Great communicator
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Strong work ethic
- Quick thinker
No previous qualifications are required.
Paragon Skills is a leading national Apprenticeship training provider supporting over 4,000 learners through their training, and 1,500 organisations to consistently deliver high quality Apprenticeships across their businesses. Paragon Skills achieves some of the highest success and achievement rates in the industry. Its extensive experience across multiple specialisms has contributed to an overall achievement rate of 71.4% (2018/19) exceeding the national average of 65.6%, and an Ofsted Grade 2 Good rating.
On completion of this 12 month apprenticeship you will have achieved:
- Level 3 Recruitment Consultant