Recruitment Administrator Apprentice
IVY BLU LTD
GP STRATEGIES TRAINING LIMITED
Our city centre office is fully equipped with the very latest technology and we are looking for two proactive, dynamic and highly motivated individuals to join our team as recruitment resourcers. Working hours will be 45 per week, Monday to Friday from 9am to 6pm.
Duties will include:
- Meeting and greeting customers and clients in a friendly & professional manner
- Dealing with incoming calls and making outbound calls to clients & candidates
- Efficient message taking and delivery of messages to the team
- Filing temporary vacancies
- Updating CRM to reflect work carried out
- Assisting with office duties
On successful completion of the apprenticeship there will be the opportunity to progress your career in recruitment with the team at Ivy Blu.
Reality CheckAn immediate start is available for successful candidates, with the opportunity to earn commission and fantastic incentives, including holidays, nights out & lunches.
- Able to work well under-pressure
- To maintain and deliver excellent customer service
- Ability to liaise confidently with clients over the phone and face to face
- A professional manner and appearance
- Confident and enthusiastic
- Keen to learn
- Highly motivated to succeed in recruitment & to achieve a business admin qualification
Excellent IT skills/knowledge of Microsoft Office is a requirement for this role
Cold calling, telesales or call centre/call handling experience would be advantageous
- Working towards a Business Administration Level 2 or Business Administrator Level 3 qualification
- Functional skills in maths and English (if required)
Sign up for apprenticeship alerts - its free
People who applied for this apprenticeship also applied for:
This page contains public sector information licensed under the Open Government Licence v3.0. The information provider is the Education and Skills Funding Agency.