WHITEHAT GROUP LIMITED
Certus Recruitment is a well-established specialist recruitment consultancy, operating within sales, graduate, digital and technology markets. Due to ongoing growth, we are now looking for a Receptionist / Administrator to join our front office team.
If you love dealing with people and understand how vital a welcoming greeting is then the position of Certus Receptionist just might be for you!
Roles and responsibilities:
- All reception duties that will include handling incoming calls, meeting and greeting clients and candidates, the administration of forms and the preparation of documents.
- PA duties - Supporting our CEO and Sales Director, which may involve running errands, diary management, travel management and sales administration.
- Office Management - All internal ordering of stationery and associated items, and the management of various suppliers and internal procedures
- Office administration – Assisting in the management of HR software, new employee inductions, dealing with incoming and outgoing mail and administration as required by the management team.
- We are assisting with some Marketing aspects of the business – maintaining a stream of content for our social media platforms such as updating the company website, Linkedin, Facebook, Twitter and Instagram accounts.
- Credit Control – Assisting Office Manager in the daily management of outstanding payments and all related reporting
- You to assist consultants, management and directors in their day to day tasks and to contribute to the smooth running of an ambitious, fun and boisterous office.
After your Business Administration apprenticeship progress into HR, Recruitment, Sales, Marketing & PR, Real Estate, Personal Assistant, Office Management, Business Management. Most of the above can be completed in a higher-level qualification.
- Be aligned with our business values: Passion, Energy, Commitment, Integrity and Fun
- Have 6-12 months administration, secretarial or reception experience gained in a lively office environment. *Desired, not necessary*
- Possess a strong working knowledge of the Microsoft Office suite of products
- Be able to work independently if required
- You present yourself professionally, both vocally and in your attire
- Have the ability to manage your own time, use your initiative and be highly organised/process driven
- Have impeccable written and verbal communication
- Five GCSE grades C – A* (or 4-9), including Maths and English
- Level 3 qualification (BTEC, NVQ or equivalent)
Training on the 18 month Standard Level 3 Business Administrator (BA3) apprenticeship.
Being a WhiteHat apprentice means access to awesome social events, sports teams, insight/career days with other apprentices to grow your network, as well as your own personal Coach who will guide you through the qualification to help you achieve your full potential.
As part of your WhiteHat Apprenticeship, you will have access to our Future Leaders Foundation modules to develop 6 key competencies, underpinned by well-being, self-awareness, motivation, conscientiousness, effectiveness and grit.
Sign up for apprenticeship alerts - its free