This job would entail a variety of different aspects such as arranging viewings, taking offers, dealing with vendor clients & perspective buyers and producing sales brochures particulars.
This position could also lead to other exciting prospects within the company such as negotiating, undertaking viewings & taking photographs.
This job would be ideal for someone who is hard working, focused, friendly & confident!
Your daily duties will include, but not be limited to:
- Arranging viewings
- Dealing with vendor clients & potential Buyers
- Producing sales brochures
- Answering phone calls
- Taking offers
Potential to develop into a variety of different roles within the company & even doing external appointments.
- Good communication skills
- Good IT skills
- Have meticulous attention to detail
- Strong work ethic
- Willing to be a ream player
- Be a quick thinker
GCSEs at grades C/4 or above (or equivalent) in maths and English.
Advanced Business Administrator Standard.
- Paragon Skills is a leading national Apprenticeship training provider supporting over 4,000 learners through their training, and 1,500 organisations to consistently deliver high quality Apprenticeships across their businesses. Paragon Skills achieves some of the highest success and achievement rates in the industry. Its extensive experience across multiple specialisms has contributed to an overall achievement rate of 71.4% (2018/19) exceeding the national average of 65.6%, and an Ofsted Grade 2 Good rating
- On completion of this 18 month apprenticeship you will have achieved: Level 3 Business Administrator