A normal day would include:
- Serves visitors by greeting, welcoming, and directing them appropriately
- Notifies company personnel of visitor arrival
- Maintains security and telecommunications system
- Informs visitors by answering or referring inquiries
- Directs visitors by maintaining employee and department directories
- Maintains security by following procedures, monitoring logbook, and issuing visitor badges
- Operates telecommunication system by following manufacturer’s instructions for house phone and console operation
- Keeps a safe and clean reception area by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations
- Supports continuity among work teams by documenting and communicating actions, irregularities, and continuing needs
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
How you will be supported
Full training and support will be provided by The Growth Company to help you achieve your apprenticeship and reach your full potential in your role.
What will happen next
New applicants to The Growth Company who meet any basic entry requirements of the role will be contacted within two working days to be invited to meet a member of our team. You will then have the opportunity to find out:
- More about this vacancy and any others you are suitable for
- Any training you need to complete
- What the next steps will be
How you could get there
If you would be catching public transport for this role, visit the Journey Planner on www.tfgm.com to see how you would get there and how long it would take.
Possible progression within the company and progression onto the next level apprenticeship.
- Telephone Skills
- Verbal communication
- Customer focus
- Customer service
- Be able to follow instructions
Full apprenticeship training provided, working towards an Intermediate Level Apprenticeship gaining a Level 2 qualification in Customer Service.