Hospitality giant, Hilton, are looking for a motivated, passionate individual to join their team as a Front Office Apprentice. A highly sought after role, as well as having the opportunity to be mentored by Hilton’s experienced Front Office staff, you’ll also receive on-the-job training working towards a nationally recognised Level 2 qualification in Front Office.
What will I be doing?
As a Front Office Apprentice you will :
- Provide reception services for Guests to contribute to an overall exceptional experience from check-in through check-out
- Complete audits, as required
- A receptionist contributes to the first impressions of our Guests and, therefore, must perform all tasks to the highest standards
What are the benefits?
Your benefits will include a competitive apprentice salary and holiday entitlement. As an employee you will become a member of the ‘The Hilton Club’ which provides reduced hotel room rates in our hotels worldwide, plus discounts on products and services offered by Hilton Worldwide and its partners.
What are we looking for?
Front Office Apprentices serving Hilton Worldwide Brand hotels are always working on behalf of our Guests and working with other Team Members. To successfully fill this role, you should possess the following attributes:
- Positive attitude and good communication skills
- Commitment to delivering a high level of customer service
- Highly presentable
- Competent level of IT proficiency
At Hilton Reading you will be studying towards the Hospitality Team Member Apprenticeship - Reception standard over the course of 18 months.
Potential for ongoing training and development following successful completion of the apprenticeship.
The key dates are to be used as a guide only. Should the right candidate be found, this vacancy may close early.
- A friendly and confident personality
- A smart appearance with a clean and well-presented uniform
Maths and English GCSE A-C/9-4 or equivalent.
- Hospitality Team Member Apprenticeship - Reception Level 2
- Functional Skills in English and maths