Your roles and responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Covering reception desk and area
- Meet and greet external and internal visitors
- Liaise with staff
- Answer the telephone
- Redirect calls and take messages
- Various administrative tasks
- Scanning and copying documents
- Checking company emails and pass on if appropriate
- Residents and Staff birthday, cards and gifts
- Enter information on to Company database
- Support other team members with tasks, such as ordering uniforms and resident's purchase’s
- Possibility to progress onto admin roles.
- Computer Skills
- Communication Skills
- Literacy and Numeracy
- Pay attention to detail
- Enthusiastic and empathetic
- Flexible and Adaptable
- GCSE or equivalent in English and maths are desired but not essential.
- Paragon Skills is a leading national Apprenticeship training provider supporting over 4,000 learners through their training, and 1,500 organisations to consistently deliver high quality Apprenticeships across their businesses. Paragon Skills achieves some of the highest success and achievement rates in the industry. Its extensive experience across multiple specialisms has contributed to an overall achievement rate of 71.4% (2018/19) exceeding the national average of 65.6%, and an Ofsted Grade 2 Good rating.
- On completion of this 12 month apprenticeship you will have achieved:
- Level 2 Customer Service Practitioner