- To act as receptionist and administrative assistant while being trained by the practice
- To act as first point of contact for patients and visitors
- Reception duties, welcoming all visitors
- Assisting visitors and patients with all enquiries
- Lease and communicate with other members of the team
- Ensure that surgeries are run as efficiently as possible
- Undertake a variety of administrative duties in accordance with practice protocols and procedures
- To provide cover for other staff as appropriate
Improvement in career progression as you will receive a recognised qualification.
- Good communicator
- Be willing to learn
- Enthusiastic, hardworking and motivated
Excellent English and IT skills.
- Business Administrator Level 3
- The successful applicant will be enrolled on the PMA Medical Administrator apprenticeship programme. https://practicemanagersuk.org/workshops/pma-medical-administrator-gp-assistant-city-guilds-level-3-in-business-administration/?portfolioCats=25%2C24
- In house training is also provided