This role covers 3 exciting main elements - working on reception, managing social media and archiving.
- Reception - to be able to confidently receive visitors and welcome them to the firm, efficiently answer calls arriving into the practice and transfer to the appropriate person
- Administration - undertake a supporting administrative role with robust skills in the use of Microsoft Office, including sending emails
- Managing social media pages - uploading online reviews and sharing articles to Facebook and Linked In
- Archiving - maintaining and organising files using an internal archiving system
Opportunity to progress to a full time role upon completion of the apprenticeship.
- Kind and empathetic
- Able to maturely deal with sensitive situations
- IT savvy
- Competent at using social media
- GCSE Maths grades A* - C or 4 - 9 or Functional Skills Level 2
- GCSE English grades A* - C or 4 - 9 or Functional Skills Level 2
Throughout the duration of the Apprenticeship you will be required to attend one of the PETA training centres for off-the- job training. The majority of training will be completed with your employer at your place of work.
You will work towards the following qualifications:
- Business Administrator Level 3