What will the apprentice be doing?
A typical day
- Welcome on-site visitors in a professional and courteous manner
- Answer the switchboard in a professional, speedy and courteous manner and forwarding to the appropriate person/department
- Take accurate messages from callers and deliver these messages in an efficient and effective way
- Coordinate arranging and accepting couriers and deliveries
- Actively manage the room booking process
- Work in conjunction with the maintenance team to ensure that hospitality requirements are met and that rooms are well-stocked
- Open and distribute post to departments, arrange for outgoing post to be franked
- Ensure in between meetings that the boardroom is tidy and clean
Be responsible for cleaning and helping maintain the coffee machines in the basement and on the 5th floor, the boardrooms and reception
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Training on the 12 month Digital Business Accelerator programme
Being a Multiverse apprentice means access to awesome social events, sports teams, insight/career days with other apprentices to grow your network, as well as your own personal coach who will guide you through the qualification and help you achieve your full potential.
As part of your Multiverse apprenticeship, you will have access to our Future Leaders Foundation modules to help you develop the 6 key competencies: well-being, self-awareness, motivation, conscientiousness, effectiveness and grit.
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
After your Digital Business Accelerator apprenticeship, you can progress into further qualifications such as Level 4 Project Management, Software Engineering and Digital Marketing.
Skills RequiredCommunication skills, Organisation skills, Initiative
Qualifications RequiredGCSE or equivalent English (Grade 4-9/C-A*) Essential
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade 4-9/C-A*) Essential