What will the apprentice be doing?
- Greet and welcome guests as soon as they arrive at the office. Offer and serve coffee if here for a meeting
- Answer screen, forward incoming phone calls
- Check regularly to ensure newspapers, magazines and posters are all in date
- Provide information in-person & via phone/email
- Receive, sort & distribute daily mail/deliveries
- Process mail for posting
- Assist with stationery stock management
- Schedule meetings
- Help arrange travel & accommodation
- Be responsible for checking the daily back-up alert emails
- Receive payment from clients either in person or by phone.
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Customer Service Practitioner Level 2
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?Dependent on progress, a further apprenticeship may be offered.
Reality CheckThis is a training post in a positive and supportive environment, working as a member of a team to provide a service to customers and colleagues, but also an opportunity to gain a valuable qualification and experience. Dependent on progress, the apprenticeship may lead to a permanent position.
Skills RequiredIT skills, Organisation skills
Qualifications RequiredGCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade 5-9) Essential
GCSE or equivalent English (Grade 5-9) Essential