Quantity Surveyor - Degree Apprenticeship - London
SKANSKA UK PLC
LONDON SOUTH BANK UNIVERSITY
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Manage subcontractors and adherance to the project timelines
- Assist with procurement of packages and build strong relationship with sub-contractors through communication and trust
- Work with site team to assess completion of works and clear for payment
- Complete site measurements and records, day work sheets, labour and plant returns
- Prepare contract documents e.g. scopes and sub-contract warranties
- Use numerical data in software programmes to record payment applications and payment certificates
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Through day or block release, Skanska will provide support and funding to help you achieve your Level 6-degree qualification in Quantity Surveying
You will be assigned an experienced mentor to support your learning journey
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Assistant Quantity Surveyor
Skills RequiredCommunication skills, Attention to detail, Problem solving skills, Analytical skills, Logical, Team working
Qualifications RequiredA Level or equivalent One your subjects will ideally be Maths/Economics (Grade 112 UCAS Points) Essential
Sign up for apprenticeship alerts - its free
People who applied for this apprenticeship also applied for:
This page contains public sector information licensed under the Open Government Licence v3.0. The information provider is the Education and Skills Funding Agency.