Quantity Surveyor Apprentice
Van Elle Limited
Nottingham Trent University
This role involves:
- Contractual reviews
- Variation order pricing
- Quantity Surveying works for all sites & population of weekly turnovers
- Forecast for turnover, costing and cost to completion
- WIP/CVR completion
- Estimating support when providing tender
- Raising EWN’s and NCR’s
- Job GM comparison
- Monitoring expenditure
- Accounts support to divisional director
- Attend any required pre-start & commercial meetings
- All commercial correspondence to withheld money to principal contractors
- Application & invoice creation
- Maintain commercial relationships with clients
- Commercial management of subcontractors
Van Elle is committed to develop and train all its employees, equipping them with the necessary skills and competence to perform their duties and to enable them to gain the skills, knowledge and experience to build their careers and to meet the ongoing and future needs of the business.
Work for the UK’s largest independent ground engineering contractor and be part of an innovative, growing company.
This role will be office based, however you will be expected to visit site and university as and when required.
Candidates should be able to demonstrate their ability to work individually or as a member of a team. They should have commercial aptitude and be able to liaise with clients and deliver projects to their satisfaction.
Have a ‘Can Do’ flexible attitude with a practical approach and the desire to develop their career.
- ‘A-levels – BBC; or
- BTEC Extended Diploma – DMM; or
- 112 UCAS Tariff points from three A-levels or equivalent qualifications; and
- GCSEs – English and maths grade C/4
- Degree level Chartered surveyor standard
- Attend Nottingham Trent University 1 day per week and will work towards BSc (Hons) Quantity Surveying and Commercial Management
Sign up for apprenticeship alerts - its free
People who applied for this apprenticeship also applied for:
This page contains public sector information licensed under the Open Government Licence v3.0. The information provider is the Education and Skills Funding Agency.