Quantity Surveying Apprenticeship Management Trainee Programme
Wates Maintenance Services Ltd
THE UNIVERSITY OF WOLVERHAMPTON
Do you enjoy working with numbers? Want to manage the finances of multi-million-pound projects? Then our Quantity Surveying Management Programme may be the pathway for you.
The commercial, Quantity Surveying teams within Wates are largely responsible for the contractual and financial management of a project. A combination of law, business and finance skills are used to manage relationships with key stakeholders including clients, designers, subcontractors and suppliers. Our commercial teams play a vital role in the construction of our projects.
As a Wates Quantity Surveying trainee, you will be involved in assisting with:
- Procurement and payment of sub-contractors
- Preparing tender and contract documents
- Producing commercial reports
- Ensuring that our projects are financially viable
- Safeguarding our commercial position
- Full time position is a possibility after qualification has been completed
- Genuine interest in our Construction business
- Ability to communicate with a range of people, including customers, clients and key stakeholders
- Logical approach to problem solving
- Eager to learn with a keen eye for detail
Candidates will be required to have a full driving license by September 2020, this will be a condition of offer
- Higher Apprenticeship: A minimum of 5 GCSE’s Grade 4/C and above, including maths and English
- Degree Apprenticeship: 3 A-Levels or equivalent at grades BBB or above
- The University of Wolverhampton deliver the training to Apprentices through a one day a week release programme
- You will also be supported with a Counsellor and Skills Coach during your Apprenticeship and your final Assessment will be carried out by the Royal Institute of Chartered Surveyors
Sign up for apprenticeship alerts - its free
People who applied for this apprenticeship also applied for:
This page contains public sector information licensed under the Open Government Licence v3.0. The information provider is the Education and Skills Funding Agency.