This role involves working with a team of experts on the quality aspects of manufacturing, involving Continuous Improvement / lean manufacturing processes and working towards business improvement techniques.
- Working within a team on quality assurance
- Data input (From Audits and in process inspections)
- ‘Go-Look-See’ problem solving - working with the Manufacturing Engineer on first-hand response problem solving (Applying problem solving skills)
- Live process data capture to assist the creation of CWI (Critical Work Instructions)
- Will also have opportunity to learn more about the quality / inspection role
Consideration for further progression to the right candidate.
- Data input experience
- Computer literate
- Strong Microsoft Skills (Excel in particular)
- Professional attitude
- Self-starter - proactive and dynamic
- Responds well to new tasks / challenges
- Excellent time keeping / punctuality
- Ability to manage workload
- Strong communicator (both to shop floor and working with CI engineers)
- The desire to work in the automotive industry
- Interested in Continuous Improvement / lean manufacturing.
- Interest in manufacturing processes
GCSE Maths and English to Grade 4 and above (or the equivalent).
- Lean Manufacturing Operative Level 2
- All training will be supported within the role and qualifications to match through The Growth Company