What will the apprentice be doing?
You will provide flexible administration support to colleagues and teams, completing administrative tasks associated with H&S, quality assurance and quality improvement. The workload is varied and this role is a great opportunity for someone who is excited to work within quality and assurance.
- To communicate effectively with staff, patients, carers, volunteers and visitors in the hospice.
- Assist with the administration of incidents, accidents, complaints and compliments.
- Assist with audit and compliance tasks.
- To assist with the planning, organisation and administrative support to the Quality, Governance & Data team.
- Organise and support meetings.
- Meet and greet all visitors and answer all incoming calls in a friendly and professional manner ensuring patients and their relatives are dealt with sensitively.
- Receive and be accountable for any monies or cheques received by way of donations, sale of goods etc.
We reserve the right to close this job early, if we receive a high number of applications.
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Customer Service Apprenticeship
- Monthly day release at Milton Keynes College
- Training and support from the employer to develop you full potential
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?We hope to offer a permanent role upon successful completion of the apprenticeship.
Skills RequiredCommunication skills, IT skills, Attention to detail, Organisation skills, Customer care skills, Administrative skills, Team working, Patience
Qualifications RequiredGCSE or equivalent English and Maths (Grade 4-9) Essential