- Liaising with tenants and landlords for maintenance issues
- Booking contractors
- Dealing with telephone and email enquiries from landlords and tenants
- Booking in using CRM and diary systems.
- Adding tenants and landlords to lettings software
- Running references for prospective tenants and drawing up documentation for a move in –including legal documents.
- General administrative tasks such as answering emails, sorting mail, photocopying and filing appropriate documents as needed
- Manage company diary
- Answering calls
The possible offer of a permanent position after the course.
Full training will be given but knowledge of property and in any type of property role would advantageous Full UK driving License Needed Applicant should ideally live locally
Applicant must be:
- Have excellent Time Management
- PC literate with basic knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Good communication skills
- Well Organised
- Excellent Time Keeping
- Outgoing personality
- Enthusiastic and motivated
- Willingness to learn
- Ability to work a part of a team
Minimum 4 GCSEs grade A*-C/9-4 or equivalent.
- Business Administration Level 3
- English and Maths Functional Skills (if required)