During your apprenticeship you will learn the following:
- Maintenance and renovation
- Learning how to paint and decorate
- Kitchen and bathroom fitting
- Dealing with customers
Possibility of a full time position upon completion of apprentices.
- A willingness to learn
- Good communication skills as you will be expected to interact with customers
4 and above or grade A-C/8-4 or equivalent in English and maths is desired but not essential.
- Level 2 Property Maintenance Operative apprenticeship standard
- Level 1/2 Functional Skills in maths and English (if required)
This apprenticeship is delivered through a combination of Work Based Assessment and day/block release. The programme will culminate in an End Point Assessment, where all the skills and knowledge gained on the apprenticeship will be formally tested.