Remit are recruiting on behalf of IMS who are looking for an enthusiastic, proactive and ambitious apprentice who has a clear passion for hustle and bustle of the property market to join their team!
The role consists of but is not limited to the below responsibilities. They are anticipating a 20% growth in the business next year and are always looking for new and innovative ways to do this, so the job role is always developing!
- Property management
- Booking clients in for viewings on sale and rental properties
- Tenancy progression
- Organisation of property maintenance
- Property viewings
- Sales progression
The IMS culture and ethos is integral to all of their employees so they are looking for the perfect candidate to fit their core values:
- Going above and beyond
You will receive the following qualification: Level 3 in Business Administration with a potential for career progression.
- Standard competence with PC
- Customer service skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with excellent attention to detail
- Charismatic when dealing with clients
- Confident with internal and external liaison
- Highly organised and able to work within a deadline
- Driven and must be able to work from your own initiative
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment
- Curiosity and drive to get involved and ask questions
GCSE or equivalent in English and Maths at Grade 9-4 (or equivalent) preferred.
The role of an Administrator is an important one, as they ensure the proper flow of office procedures and support various departments while maintaining a positive and friendly attitude.
As an apprentice, you will receive mentoring in the workplace and training from Remit Group to help develop your skills and achieve your Level 3.
On successful completion, you will receive:
- Level 2 Functional Skills in English and Maths (if required)
- Level 3 in Business Administration