Project Management Tax Apprentice
Anglo American Plc
WHITEHAT GROUP LIMITED
This role will assist in managing the impact of taxation on our business, ensuring the Group meets its tax compliance obligations and helping with the identification and delivery of international tax opportunities.
- Collecting and analysing financial data, to help model and forecast the impact on the Group of strategic tax related initiatives
- Project management for global tax projects
- Assisting with corporate and international tax structuring and M&A tax opportunities
- Managing and responding to queries from colleagues in Treasury, Accounting, Legal, and Corporate Finance
- Supporting the tax reporting team with the preparation of tax-related financial numbers
- Assisting with the preparation of direct and indirect tax returns for the Group
- Attending meetings with internal stakeholders and professional tax advisors
- Carrying out tax-related research and summarising your findings
- Supporting the implementation of new technologies and processes
After your Project Management apprenticeship progress into Project Management, Digital Transformation Manager, Business Development Lead, Programme Manager, Transformation Director and Process Transformation Director or other management roles within your field.
- You will have a working knowledge of Microsoft packages such as Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, or Outlook
- You can display a commitment to safety
- ou can display strong organisational skills with the ability to manage multiple tasks concurrently and work to deadlines
- You will demonstrate initiative
- You can build strong relationships and work within a friendly and collaborative environment
- You can demonstrate good verbal and written communication skills, with attention for detail
- Three A-Levels at grades A*-C (or 240 UCAS points or new tariff equivalent)
- Good knowledge of IT packages e.g Microsoft Office, Google Docs/Sheets etc.
- Five GCSE grades C – A* (or 4-9), including maths and English
- Level 3 qualification (BTEC, NVQ or equivalent)
Associate project manager level 4 standard
- Training on the 18 month Standard Level 4 Project Management (PM4) apprenticeship.
- Being a WhiteHat apprentice means access to awesome social events, sports teams, insight/career days with other apprentices to grow your network, as well as your own personal Coach who will guide you through the qualification to help you achieve your full potential.
- As part of your WhiteHat Apprenticeship, you will have access to our Future Leaders Foundation modules to develop 6 key competencies, underpinned by well-being, self-awareness, motivation, conscientiousness, effectiveness and grit.
Sign up for apprenticeship alerts - its free