- Manage relationships with third-party agencies and direct clients
- Brief taking
- Schedule retainer-based work
- Scope, spec, review, and schedule project work
- Manage development resource to ensure work is carried out on time and to a high standard
- Client facing role with review/update calls
- Review and improve internal processes relating to the project lifecycle
- QA developers work before client approval (ensure developers are thoroughly testing their work)
92% of QA Apprentices secure permanent employment after finishing their apprenticeship. Additionally, there may be opportunities to undertake further apprenticeship training as many of our programs offer on-going development tracks.
QA’s apprenticeships are funded by the Education & Skills Funding Agency (ESFA), an executive agency of the Department for Education.
To be eligible for a Government funded apprenticeship you must have lived in the UK or European Economic Area (EEA) for the last 3 consecutive years.
- Highly organised
- Have an analytical approach and a hunger to solve problems
- High attention to detail
- Inquisitive and methodical in your approach
- Be able to build good working relationships and be reliable
- Be able to work to a deadline, fulfilling your role as part of a team
- Great communication skills
- Great problem-solving skills - you are an active listener and ask for clarification
- Eager to develop your existing skills, and build some new ones
- Happy to meet new people and grow your professional network
- 120 UCAS tariff points
- 18 months+ experience in Project Management
- GCSE's at grade C/4 or equivalent
Higher Associate Project Manager Standard.
- Start with an 4-year Higher Project Management apprenticeship, which combines training and work-based assessment, covering: Leadership skills, Communications, Finance & risk management and Stakeholder management
- During your apprenticeship, no two days will be the same, as you study and work with a variety of teams whilst developing the skills you need to enjoy a great future at Atkins