An apprentice Delivery Team Assistant is required to take on this varied and responsible position in our friendly team and be a valued part of a highly reputable organisation.
The successful candidate will assist in developing and maintaining effective close working relationships with internal contacts and external agencies, including the Department for Transport, police, transport providers and private sector organisations, along with local stakeholders including district/borough/town/parish councils, schools, residents and business community.
Tech and digital professionals in London earn an average salary of £52,500 per year, so this Apprenticeship could be the start of a very promising and profitable career.
- Strong delivery orientation skills
- Leadership skills to manage projects
- 5 GCSEs (ideally A* - C) including maths and English or equivalent
- Level 3 qualification
- You will receive full training and support from the Just IT Apprenticeship team to increase your skills
- Your training will include gaining internationally recognised Level 4 IT qualifications
- Functional Skills in maths and English if required