Project Management Apprenticeship
National Apprenticeship Service
Working in Project Management means you will be the eyes and ears of a given project, ensuring it is delivered on time, to cost and of the required quality.
You will gain a broad view across the project and will be able to demonstrate the elements needed to make it a success. This depends on understanding the big picture, recognising the key issues, making effective decisions and driving actions to their conclusion.
The Integrated Degree apprenticeship in Project Management will develop and test all of these skills.
A great job after completion. Around 95% of our apprentices choose to stay with us and go on to have really successful careers. You can choose to go for promotion and progression or continue learning in the role you’ve moved into.
When you successfully complete your apprenticeship, we will help you to move into a suitable role, subject to the requirements of the business.
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
For more information please visit: https://www.gov.uk/national-minimum-wage-rates
A BAE Systems Apprenticeship gives you a competitive salary while working towards a nationally recognised qualification, the support of an apprentice network, and the opportunity to work on cutting edge projects with people who are leaders in their field.
Please see the selection process below:
The process consists of five stages:
- An online application
- Online test
- Application review
- Competency interview or assessment centre
- Medical and security checks
Depending on fulfilment of the requirements, the process can take until July/August to complete and final offers are made.
- None specified
- We’re looking for enthusiastic people who are keen to learn and give an apprenticeship opportunity their all
- Diversity strengthens our business and we encourage people from all walks of life to apply, regardless of gender or ethnicity
- You don’t need to know everything about your chosen area of work – we’ll train you and give you the qualifications you need to progress in a career in your chosen field. We only ask that you demonstrate interest, passion and commitment to what you want to do
- 5 GCSEs A*-C or 9-4 (or equivalent) including mathematics and English
- 96 UCAS Tariff Points (240 points old tariff) (or equivalent)
- Typical A-Levels: mathematics/Science/ Economics/Business studies, including at least one qualification in a numerate subject
Training Provider to be confirmed.
Attending college one day each week at an external academic provider’s facilities, you will not only study the Degree Apprenticeship but also for an Honours degree in Project Management.
In addition, you will also gain the APMPMQ qualification from the Association of Project Management.
Whilst working full-time, you will be provided with off-the-job training delivered in dedicated in-house training facilities or at our partner colleges or universities.
Sign up for apprenticeship alerts - its free
People who applied for this apprenticeship also applied for:
This page contains public sector information licensed under the Open Government Licence v3.0. The information provider is the Education and Skills Funding Agency.