Duties will include:
- This role is more than planning and coordinating talent and people practices. You will prioritise people over everything else, embodying their culture and champion diversity in all its forms
- Maintain and update employee records on CharlieHR (Human Resource platform)
- Developing & updating projects in Excel and online systems
- Ensure Lever (talent database) is up to date and candidates coded appropriately
- Regular D&I and Community success reporting via Lever
- Support their series of talent and internal events, and tracking them using Gantt
- Assist with all internal and external people related inquiries or requests
- Maintain onboarding and offboarding process
- You will ensure that the projects that you are supporting are delivered on time
- You will want to proactively learn from your team and the wider organisation
- Help with all areas of people operations such as employee engagement
- Track office equipment ensuring the team have all they need to do their jobs
- Support the talent team with sourcing and engagement activities
After your Project Management apprenticeship progress into Project Management, Digital Transformation Manager, Business Development Lead, Programme Manager, Transformation Director and Process Transformation Director or other management roles within your field.
- An understanding of HR functions and best practices
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Work well under pressure and meets tight deadlines
- Fantastic organisational and time management skills
- Effective decision-making and problem-solving skills
- Ability to handle data with confidentiality and sensitivity
- Five GCSE grades A*-C/9-4 or equivalent, including English and maths
- Level 3 qualification (A level, BTEC or equivalent)
- Six months' admin experience
Training on the 18-month Standard Level 4 Associate Project Manager (PM) apprenticeship.
Being a Multiverse apprentice means access to awesome social events, sports teams, insight/career days with other apprentices to grow your network, as well as your own personal Coach who will guide you through the qualification to help you achieve your full potential.
As part of your Multiverse apprenticeship, you will have access to our Future Leaders Foundation modules to help you develop the 6 key competencies: well-being, self-awareness, motivation, conscientiousness, effectiveness and grit.