What will the apprentice be doing?
You will assist our experienced Project Controls team with the management of a range of new build and refurbishment projects. Our team works with industry-leading clients on major multi-million-pound projects, programmes and portfolios of work, providing support and technical information. We are looking for motivated apprentices to join our high performing team of consultants, working in collaboration with the wider Programme and Project Controls community.
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Learning on the Job being supported and mentored by the senior Project Controls team
- Formal Training - 1 day per week day release at college
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
- You will gain a Level 3 Diploma in Project Controls Practice and Techniques (RQF). - An industry designed Project Controls Technician Level 3 apprenticeship.
- Eligibility to apply for membership of the Association of Cost Engineers (ACostE) as a Graduate Member
- Eligible to apply for registration as an Engineering Technician (EngTech), subject to having suitable engineering experience and undergoing a professional review process
Skills RequiredCommunication skills, IT skills, Attention to detail, Organisation skills, Problem solving skills, Administrative skills, Number skills, Analytical skills, Logical, Team working
Qualifications RequiredGCSE or equivalent 5 GCSE's including Maths & English (Grade 9- 4 /A*- C) Essential