A typical day
- Manage communications with schools by email and telephone
- Organise, promote and evaluate training
- Keep our database up-to-date, produce data and reports relating to programme activity, KPIs and targets
- Analyse and solve problems associated with the projects
- Manage and deliver specific projects relating to the Rights
- Respecting Schools Award (RRSA)
- Explore digital solutions to support the programme
- General admin support and guidance to the RRSA team
After your Business Associate apprenticeship, you have the opportunity progress into HR, Recruitment, Sales, Marketing & PR, Real Estate, Personal Assistant, Office Management, Business Management. Most of the above can be completed in a higher-level qualification.
- You have excellent oral and written communication skills
- You are highly organised, able to coordinate projects and prioritise work in order to meet deadlines
- You are good at using your initiative to solve problems but not afraid to ask for help.
- GCSE English & maths 4-9 (C-A*) or equivalent
1. Training on the 18 month Standard Level 3 Business Associates apprenticeship.
2. Being a Multiverse apprentice means access to awesome social events, sports teams, insight/career days with other apprentices to grow your network, as well as your own personal coach who will guide you through the qualification and help you achieve your full potential.
3. As part of your Multiverse apprenticeship, you will have access to our Future Leaders Foundation modules to help you develop the 6 key competencies: well-being, self-awareness, motivation, conscientiousness, effectiveness and grit.