Duties will include:
- Providing administrative support for teacher development programmes and the Programme Management team
- Providing secretariat support for monthly working groups; booking meetings, creating agendas, taking minutes, logging and chasing actions
- Supporting budget management by raising purchase orders and tracking expenditure
- Drafting and sending communications to internal and external stakeholders
- Proactively supporting a range of teacher development programmes with a variety of administrative tasks as required
- Working with the programme managers to make sure work is delivered on time and is of a high standard
- Ensure smooth running of monthly working groups and other significant meetings
After your Business Associate apprenticeship, you have the opportunity progress into HR, Recruitment, Sales, Marketing & PR, Real Estate, Personal Assistant, Office Management, Business Management. Most of the above can be completed in a higher-level qualification.
- Strong administration and organisational skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- You are able to communicate clearly to a wide range of internal and external stakeholders
- You are able to collaborate with others to make sure work is delivered on time to a high standard
- You are able to multi-task effectively
- You are able to deliver high quality work to deadlines
- You have experience of using Microsoft Office
The nice to haves:
- You have experience of developing or updating systems
- You have experience of supporting budget management
- You have experience of using Salesforce
Five GCSE grades A*-C/9-4 or equivalent, including English and maths.
Training on the 18 month Standard Level 3 Business Associates apprenticeship.
Being a Multiverse apprentice means access to awesome social events, sports teams, insight/career days with other apprentices to grow your network, as well as your own personal coach who will guide you through the qualification and help you achieve your full potential.
As part of your Multiverse apprenticeship, you will have access to our Future Leaders Foundation modules to help you develop the 6 key competencies: well-being, self-awareness, motivation, conscientiousness, effectiveness and grit.