Interested in developing your administration, coordination, communication and general organising and people skills in the creative industries? The Trust seeks to appoint a Programme Apprentice to join the Programme team. You will work closely with the Programme team to help plan and support a variety of projects, programmes and events that will take place across the city as part of City of Culture 2021.
- Support the Head of Programme & Programme Coordinator to ensure artists and producers’ (non-technical) planning and delivery requirements are met and that they feel welcome, supported and able to deliver their roles to the fullest
- Assist in arranging travel and accommodation for Producers
- Assist in planning and booking travel for artists, including flights and visas
- Manage email inboxes and pass information to appropriate people within the Trust
- To include tracking, monitoring and communicating changes to plans to all stakeholders and sharing accurate information with other departments within the Trust, such as Marketing & Communications
- Input and update databases to ensure reports are accurate and available for management when requested
- To ensure that the health and wellbeing of colleagues, partners and participants are always a key consideration of your work
- To work flexibly as a member of the Coventry 2021 team and contribute to delivering other elements of the wider team’s work programme as required
- Actively engage with the organisation’s vision and policies regarding equal opportunities and diversity, artistic ambition, participation and engagement, health and safety, monitoring and evaluation
- To be aware of, and undertake to comply with the Trust’s GDPR, Health and Safety and Diversity and Equality Policies
Potential full time position after apprenticeship is complete
We aim to reflect all the city’s communities in our workforce and as such candidates from currently under-represented groups, including those with disabilities, are especially encouraged to apply.
Training and talent development within the Trust team and within the wider sector is central to our approach. All postholders are expected to participate in training and development activity (including the achievement of the requirements of an apprenticeship standard).
This list of responsibilities is not exhaustive and team members will be required to perform duties outside of this as operationally required.
- Great work ethic
- Demonstrable interest in gaining knowledge, skills and experience in the role
- A desire to work towards gaining a Business Administration qualification
- A keen interest in playing a part in Coventry’s City of Culture 2021
A grade 4 or equivalent in Maths and English GCSE
- Level 3 Business Administration