Programmatic Apprentice (an Arch Apprenticeship)
BC ARCH LIMITED
KEY TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Develop in-depth knowledge of the digital media ecosystem
- Become a specialist in Cadreon Programmatic offering
- Build a strong understanding of Cadreon partners across tech, data and inventory
- Support the client service team in the processing of new campaigns
- Building and delivering digital marketing campaigns
- Search marketing, search engine optimisation, and email marketing
- Website analytics
- Support the Cadreon team in the collection of campaign data
- Assist in the monthly financial reconciliation of Cadreon clients
- Assist in campaign planning
96% of Arch Apprentices move straight into the destination of their choice when they finish their apprenticeship with many seeing their salary go up immediately post-apprenticeship!
Before you apply for this role, have you asked yourself:
- Do I live close enough that I could commute there and back every day?
- Do I meet the qualifications required for this role?
- Am I available to start an apprenticeship within the next two months?
- Do I want to work in the industry and have I researched into it?
- Excellent quantitative and analytical skills
- The ability to manipulate data and draw conclusions
- Strong organisation and multi-tasking skills are key
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- The ability to learn and apply new concepts and tools quickly
- A strong attention to detail
- Fluent in MS Office – knowledge of Excel Pivots would be preferred
- Any advertising agency, ad network or publisher experience would be preferred, but not essential
- A self-starter who is eager to learn and ask questions
- Ability to work collaboratively as part of a cross-functional team
A minimum of 5 GCSEs or equivalent qualifications at grade C (4) or above including English and maths.
- Standard: Digital Marketing (Level 3 apprenticeship)
- Functional Skills (If required)
Sign up for apprenticeship alerts - its free
People who applied for this apprenticeship also applied for:
This page contains public sector information licensed under the Open Government Licence v3.0. The information provider is the Education and Skills Funding Agency.