What will the apprentice be doing?
- You will primarily provide 1st line support on delivered solutions within SLA’s, triaging to 2nd/3rd line support where necessary.
- You will assist in creating and maintaining documentation and standard working instructions for delivered solutions.
- You will assist in the design, development, implementation and testing of solutions.
- You will assist the broader team in enhancing technical processes and procedures
What we expect from you:
- Enthusiasm to learn
- Possess a drive to succeed, as well as help others around you
- An avid problem solver
- Politeness with effective communication skills (via telephone and email)
- A desire to start a career in IT
- A great sense of humour
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Training with Milton Keynes College
- Ongoing training, support and development with the employer
- Information Communication Technician L3
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?A role within the company may be on offer upon successful completion of the Apprenticeship.
Skills RequiredCommunication skills, IT skills, Attention to detail, Customer care skills, Organisation skills, Problem solving skills, Logical, Team working
Qualifications RequiredGCSE or equivalent 5 including English, Science and Maths (Grade 4-9) Essential