Duties will include the following:
- Undertaking substantive audit testing procedures
- Analytical procedures as part of the audit file
- Onsite client visits for year-end stock checks and audit fieldwork
- Assistance with the preparation of year-end financial statements
- Preparation of corporation tax computations and returns
- Liaising with other offices and departments
- You will be reportable to the corporate services seniors and managers and director of the company
- Full training will be given
This role is an excellent route into the accountancy/audit profession. The experience you will receive will give you the tools and knowledge for further roles in either practice or industry. We will also fully support any junior who wishes to the proceed into studying for the ACA/ACCA qualification upon completion of their AAT.
Approx £15,000 per annum / £1,250 per month / £288.46 per week. Paid monthly. Exact details to be confirmed dependent on level of applicant and previous experience. Monday to Friday 8.30am to 5pm with 1-hour lunch (1pm to 2pm). Total 37.5 hours per week. 28 days including bank holidays
- Good organisational skills
- Problem solving and communication skills are also important, as is a motivated approach and the ability to work as part of a team
- See above, ability to work as part of a team is essential, plus a willing to learn attitude and friendly personality which is essential with clients
- 4-9 (A-C) in English and maths GCSE
- Qualified at least to Level 3 AAT
Apprentices will be required to attend college at least x1 day per week either at Uxbridge, Harrow or Hayes Campus completing necessary mandatory training and units associated with the apprenticeship.
Our Account Manager, industry-trained assessor and Learning Advocate support apprentices to deliver our high-quality training programmes.
- The apprentice will be required to complete:
- Apprenticeship Standard
- AAT Level 4
- End Point Assessment
- Functional Skills in English, maths and ICT (if required)
- Other training will be provided by the employer as required to enable the fulfilment of the job role