A fantastic opportunity has arisen to work with an artisan pizza business that is going from strength to strength.
The business is very fast paced, therefore the successful candidate will need to be very organised and focused to ensure that orders are fulfilled correctly. Operating from a takeaway premises offering the public Just Eat, website, over the phone and counter services. This fast growing business is after someone with pure drive, energy, dedication and commitment to successfully work along a strong team with these attributes.
Daily tasks will include (with full training provided):
- Making dough balls from scratch
- Spinning dough out to 7,9 and 12” pizza bases
- Cooking and seasoning chips
- Counter service and operating Square till system
- Managing Just Eat orders
- Organising timings for customer collections and deliveries - Collating various sized orders for collection and delivery
- Food preparation of over 25 ingredients including vegetables and meat
- Cleaning down process
- Building/preparing/cooking pizzas
Haverslice has a very strong reputation in the local area and is known for its consistency, quality, good price point and also value for money in the local area. With over 2500 followers on social media in 14 months of trading, this business is growing very quickly.
If you feel you have the key attributes, we are looking for then please get in touch.
Following the course there will be an opportunity to stay with the business in a full-time role as a chef, leading to opportunities in management. With the business growing quickly now is the time to get on board, prove your worth and secure a good position in a young business ready for the next steps!
- Loyal and honest
- Friendly and approachable
- Passionate (cooking and business)
- Attention to detail
No qualifications are required.
Full training on: Level 2 Production chef
- Food safety and hygiene
- Allergen training
- Food preparation
- Cook process
- Knife skills
- Customer service