Your duties will include:
- Food preparation and food handling to high standards
- Following hygiene and Food Safety regulations
- Cooking with fresh food and making every dish to spec
- Following H&S regulations
- Showing excellent time management skills
- Shadowing more experienced chefs
At The Lost and Found no 2 days are the same giving the you the chance to enhance all areas of your career. from food preparation, cooking with fresh food and making every dish to spec each time to food hygiene and safety.
Everyday will be a new chance to learn something new. Our chefs also have the opportunity to put forward dishes that may be issued in future menus.
At the end of your course, you will have learnt what you need to know to help further your career to CDP Chef and onto Junior Sous in the future.
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
For more information please visit: https://www.gov.uk/national-minimum-wage-rates
- Good work ethic
- Able to work as part of a team
- Good communication skills
- Eager to develop new skills
- Love of food
- Level 2 Production Chef Apprenticeship
- Functional Skills in English and maths (if required)