It takes skill, a love of food and ladles and ladles of team spirit to be successful in our back of house. Whatever role you have, whether it’s Head Chef, Sous Chef or Kitchen porter, everyone has a part to play in making sure that every dish that leaves the kitchen, looks and tastes amazing.
It can get hot, it can get hectic, but with the rest of the team there to support you, the kitchen can be one of the most exciting and exhilarating places to work. As a Chef you will produce exceptional food to ‘wow’ our customers, you’ll work closely with the Head Chef and Sous Chef to ensure the highest level of standards are reached. You’ll help to ensure that everything runs
smoothly, that we never run out of essential ingredients and that both the team and customers are happy at all times. You will have similar experience as a Chef in a fast-paced environment, a ‘hands on’ approach and the drive to maintain the quality our customers deserve. From our Chef we expect exceptional quality and hygiene standards, strong organisational and customer service skills and the ability to remain calm under pressure.
You will be an integral part everything we do and a is why our customers love our food. If you would like to be part of our exciting journey, please get in touch and we look forward to speaking with you. Apply today.
At Prezzo we want to create a genuinely inclusive workplace, where we embrace the differences of all our colleagues and celebrate diversity. We love to see applications from underrepresented groups and welcome applications from individuals, regardless of their background.
Job Duties will include:
- Prepare all food items as directed in a sanitary and timely manner
- Follow recipes and presentation specifications
- Operate standard kitchen equipment safely and efficiently
- Maintain a clean working station whilst adhering to health & safety standards
- Assist with the cleaning and organisation of kitchen and equipment
- Restock items as needed throughout the shift
- Adhere to all food hygiene & safety standards
- Clear career development programme to Sous chef and head chef and using the transferable skills into hospitality management if so desired
- We can facilitate nationwide relocation for the right candidate
- Passion for food
- Attention to detail
- Resilience and ability to work to tight deadlines
- Good communication
- Ability to think on their feet and work well under pressure
- None specified
- Production Chef Apprenticeship Level 2 Apprenticeship Standard
- Functional Skills Level 1
- Usual company induction including Health and Safety, Food safety including allergen training etc.