Apprentice required to work in a busy kitchen, preparing food and various other kitchen duties.
- The preparation, cooking and service of food as directed by the chef in charge, whilst complying to the food safety act, portion control and presentation standards
- Ensure the correct disposal and storage of all food items as directed by the chef in charge
- To ensure that working areas are kept clean and tidy adopting a “clean as you go” policy
- Ensure that decanting methods and fridge discipline are strictly adhered to
- Ensure accurate records are maintained as directed by the chef in charge
Progression available through further Apprenticeships.
- An interest in food
- Good personal skills
- Be able to work as part of a team
- Must be punctual
- Level 2 Production Chef Qualification
- Experienced Managers will provide full training, along with the Apprenticeship being offered