Production Chef Apprenticeship - Intermediate (Level 2)
Hit Training Ltd
Daily duties include:
- Maintaining high standards of hygiene
- Preparing the ingredients for a more senior chef
- Measuring dish ingredients and portion sizes accurately
- Dealing with deliveries and stock rotation
It takes skill, a love of food and ladles and ladles of team spirit to be successful in our back of house.
Whatever role you have, whether it’s Head Chef, Sous Chef or Kitchen porter, everyone has a part to play in making sure that every dish that leaves the kitchen, looks and tastes amazing.
It can get hot, it can get hectic, but with the rest of the team there to support you, the kitchen can be one of the most exciting and exhilarating places to work.
- Clear career development programme to Sous chef and head chef and using the transferable skills into hospitality management if so desired. We can facilitate nationwide relocation for the right candidate
- Passion for food
- Attention to detail
- Resilience and ability to work to tight deadlines
- Good Communication
- Work well under pressure
Commis Chef Level 2 Apprenticeship Standard:
- Usual company induction including H&S, Food safety including allergen training
- Functional Skills Level 1
Sign up for apprenticeship alerts - its free
About the employer
Prezzo Italian Restaurants offers casual dining that brings the best, authentic Italian cuisine combined with impeccable service.
People who applied for this apprenticeship also applied for:
This page contains public sector information licensed under the Open Government Licence v3.0. The information provider is the Education and Skills Funding Agency.