Production Chef Apprenticeship - Intermediate (Level 2)
The Crown Inn Limited
Hit Training Ltd
To prepare food and carry out basic cooking tasks under the supervision of our head chef
- Preparation of food to be used throughout the day
- Checking food stocks
- Plating up food for customers
- Cooking to order
- Keeping kitchen are clean and tidy as per Food Safety & Hygiene rules
Taking instruction from senior staff
Progression could lead to a chef de partie or senior production chef role.
- A keen desire to learn new things
- Punctuality and attention to personal hygiene and turn out
GCSE or equivalent English and maths will be part of the qualification.
- Provided on site and by HIT Training
- Level 2 Production Chef
Sign up for apprenticeship alerts - its free
People who applied for this apprenticeship also applied for:
This page contains public sector information licensed under the Open Government Licence v3.0. The information provider is the Education and Skills Funding Agency.