As a Kitchen Team Member, you’ll be responsible for preparing great food that our guests will want to come back for time and time again.
To create fantastic food, you will naturally be a friendly, creative team player with a passion for food. You’ll be at ease liaising with our restaurant team members, your colleagues and your management team.
Role highlights – Just a taste:
- Ensuring each and every guest receives great food each time they visit
- Preparing ingredients and menu items, ensuring recipes and presentation standards are followed
- Monitor the quality of food coming into and leaving the kitchen
- Undertake assigned cleaning jobs both daily and weekly
- Being part of a ‘one restaurant one team mind-set’.
- All Health and Safety/Food Hygiene Regulations are adhered to
On joining Pizza Hut, you can expect to receive world class training, work within a great culture of recognition which genuinely celebrates everyone’s achievements, as well as fantastic opportunities to progress your career further. Why wait, apply online today!
You must be eligible to live and work in the UK to be considered for this position.
Pizza Hut offers the possibility of a full-time position with further opportunities to develop your career through our management training programme.
- This can be a very busy environment which can at times, be physically demanding
- You will receive your shift patterns on a weekly basis, please note they will change
- The restaurant operates from 10am to 11pm and you will be required to work shifts between & exceeding those hours
For more information on the National Minimum Wage for Apprentices please visit https://www.gov.uk/national-minimum-wage-rates
- Basic understanding of English and maths
- Good communicator
- Positive and outgoing
- Ability to work at a fast pace
- Desire to do a great job
- No formal qualifications required.
- Level 2 Production Chef Apprenticeship standard
- Functional Skills in English & maths if required
The Apprenticeship Standard will be delivered on site, or via ‘Teams’ video link. You will have a monthly session with your Apprenticeship Trainer, in addition to completing learning on-line, between sessions.