Duties and responsibilities will include:
- You will shadow experienced Production Operators, whilst helping to achieve optimum plant utilisation and efficiency
- You will be required to work on a range of projects across the site and prepare short presentations on your progress
- Complete all necessary college work on time and to the correct standard
- Follow Health and Safety processes
At the end of the apprenticeship Egger would hope to provide but cannot guarantee an ongoing position.
Egger actively recruits from the local area.
- For all our apprenticeships, we are looking for self-motivated learners with excellent interpersonal skills as you will be working with a range of departments
- Basic standard of IT skills and competent use of Microsoft Products (Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint)
- You must be motivated, with an enthusiastic desire to work in Engineering
5 GCSEs at grades C/4 or above (or equivalent) including maths and English.
Level 2 Lean Manufacturing Operative apprenticeship standard, which includes:
- Level 1/2 Functional Skills in maths and English (if required)
- End-Point Assessment (EPA)