What will the apprentice be doing?
- Act as initial point of contact and qualification for sales function and vendors.
- Maintain key vendor information for sales function, including price lists, stock levels, deal registration process, product shortages, promotional updates etc.
- Support internal Exertis Enterprise processes and departments for the smooth running of the Business Unit, including purchasing, warehouse, sales support and pre-sales through excel analysis and requesting pricing from vendors.
- Ensure key information flows from vendor through to Sales function including ETAs, lead times, product shortages, deal registration status, product launch/eol etc.
- Offer a first-class service to all internal sales teams in all territories across the business.
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Business Administration Level 3 - 18 months
Training will be done on-site with our internal training team.
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Product Specialist Apprentice can become a full-time Product Specialist in the Commercial team, which can lead to great progression opportunities within the company such as Product Manager of a particular technology vendor.
Skills RequiredAttention to detail, Organisation skills
Qualifications RequiredGCSE or equivalent English (Grade 4) Desired
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade 4) Desired