What will the apprentice be doing?
- Promote highest Health & Safety standards, ensure a safe working environment.
- Assist organising production schedules ensuring they are completed at least 24 hours before casting
- Assist Planning Manager in pre-production planning for bespoke/standard products.
- Consult with sales office regarding bespoke/standard products
- Assist Planning and Transport Managers with administrative tasks required.
- Assist with site inductions, contractor control check sheets + incoming goods receipts.
- Assist with updating stock sheets + transport logs following delivery of goods.
- Assist dealing with planning/transport enquiries.
- Assist Planning Manager in the procurement of fixings, steel, + other consumables.
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Procurement & Supply Chain Assistant Level 3
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?Company is growing rapidly and there will be opportunities to progress into supervisor/manager roles.
Reality CheckYou will be working on a concrete manufacturing site outside and in large manufacturing sheds. There will be a certain amount of machinery noise. The location of this site does not have a public transport route.
Skills RequiredCommunication skills, IT skills, Team working
Qualifications RequiredGCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade 4-9) Essential
GCSE or equivalent English (Grade 4-9) Essential