What will the apprentice be doing?
- Assisting with collation and preparation of internal and external reports
- Maintaining data and databases in support of the Procurement function
- Coordination of email, written and verbal communications, prioritising as appropriate
- Provide administrative support to members of the department
- Provide accurate up-to-date information and maintain records using the internet, database spreadsheets and paper-based systems
- Support in the management and completion of Procurement helpdesk tickets
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- The qualification at the end of the training will be a Level 3 NVQ Diploma in Business Administration
- The training will be provided by Abingdon and Witney College based in Abingdon, Oxfordshire
- The training will be one day a week at the college
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
There is potential for a full time position being made available for the right candidate. The organisation often supports further training and the role can be a gateway to further career opportunities in more senior positions
Skills RequiredCommunication skills, IT skills, Attention to detail, Organisation skills, Customer care skills, Problem solving skills, Administrative skills, Number skills, Logical, Team working, Initiative, Patience
Qualifications RequiredGCSE or equivalent Maths, English and 3 other subjects (Grade C (4-9)) Essential